Mouse Maze: No Mouse 3 Mouse Maze: No Mouse 3

Press the Alt key to show your mouse during the game. Sort of a "pause" button, then when you put your cursor over the blue button, press Alt again to proceed to the next stage. Overall, pretty fun game. The minecraft stage I had to cheat through because the Alt trick wasn't working.

King's Game King's Game

If I might make a suggestion, aside from the construction that this is a pretty common idea; it does have decent sound effects, and the graphics are a little stout. However, there is one problem I have run into a few times and I'm still on the first collection - When I fire a shot, it gives little time between before the enemy fires. Now what I'm suggesting is that if you're to do another project like this, make sure you allow time before the opponent fires.

Shinobi Girl Hentai Game Shinobi Girl Hentai Game

Not bad.

Love the game, wish there was more.

Legend of Krystal v0.1.1 Legend of Krystal v0.1.1

It isn't bad...

It's good art, the sound effects for cumshots are a little sketchy but other than that, pretty sweet sounds and art, a good game altogether. Hope to see many more like it.

Coloring pages with Kids Coloring pages with Kids

One page?

There's only one page to color? I thought there would be more, unless there actually is. I would like more pages, this is fun! :)

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Awesome game.

So far, I'm progressing pretty fairly, however this is not recommended for laptop players. Use a mouse if you can, it helps a lot. There is a trick to getting around Phantas, I'm learning it the way I can. What you should do is when you pick up the key, avoid him by moving forward and by that time, the koopa should have already shot, allowing you to hit him. By that time, he will jump, but while avoiding him, stay towards the right side of the screen, giving Phantas less opportunity to home in on you. Be careful though, after the third jump, Koopa will shoot again. Hope this helps!

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

This is whack.

I have the same problem as many others, I can't see anything and nothing helps. I don't know if going to the actual site will assist in whether or not one can see the game, but it definitely doesn't work via NG source.

Skinny Skinny

A masterpiece.

Coma is indeed an originally designed game, this one was as original, a quite disturbing piece with beautiful animations, lightings, backgrounds and effects. It took no time at all to complete the game and it gave a fair challenge (spiders stealing orbs) [SPOILER ALERT] but over all, it was a very fun game, something to definitely play through again. =

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

"Hey look, a penny."

And really, the portal gun; that's something else, definitely made my day. lol

PuffballsUnited responds:

I throw my pennies away.

Checkpoint Checkpoint

Trash.

This is a somewhat good platformer, aside from the funky controls and lag of the game, it's fair; and every so often the levels should change along with the music instead of the same thing over and again, and the jumping is entirely off, it's most difficult to time (including after slides) and wall jumping to tight spaces is almost impossible. This game is pretty well thought out but it could use a lot more development.