Rushed3 Rushed3

This animation has everything...

It even has a rape scene! But no, I would just like to point out that these guys never fail to impress. Jomm is once again the "Rushed" one, Endo is still kicking ass, and I totally noticed that nut shot by the way (when you pulled the triggers via scrotum), Alfa is of course always going to be a renowned veteran, and Tsang, I want to acknowledge that I found your skit awfully close to the hall scene in Old Boy, very sweet. Nonetheless, another great animation by the crew of FluidAnims. Keep up the awesome work, gents. And lady.~

3-Up Ep.1 3-Up Ep.1

Dope.

Haven't seen a sprite movie like this since Alvin-Earthworm projects. This is pretty damn sweet. Keep it up.

Finite Jest Finite Jest

Is it okay to cry now?

This was very interesting, I wonder, is the "woman giving birth" just an infinite loop or is there something afterwards? Just curious. But hey, he got to get his penis touched, so good for him. :D

Mouse Maze: No Mouse 3 Mouse Maze: No Mouse 3

Press the Alt key to show your mouse during the game. Sort of a "pause" button, then when you put your cursor over the blue button, press Alt again to proceed to the next stage. Overall, pretty fun game. The minecraft stage I had to cheat through because the Alt trick wasn't working.

King's Game King's Game

If I might make a suggestion, aside from the construction that this is a pretty common idea; it does have decent sound effects, and the graphics are a little stout. However, there is one problem I have run into a few times and I'm still on the first collection - When I fire a shot, it gives little time between before the enemy fires. Now what I'm suggesting is that if you're to do another project like this, make sure you allow time before the opponent fires.

Shinobi Girl Hentai Game Shinobi Girl Hentai Game

Not bad.

Love the game, wish there was more.

Ghost Map (Take 2) Ghost Map (Take 2)

Not bad.

It sounds a bit professionally done, I appreciate how it isn't repetitive. It sounds a bit like Ants. Check it out, a song by edIT; you'll see what I'm talking about. With the way the beat rewinds and goes perfectly with the song, it's not bad at all, definitely keep this up.

Puzzle Meconium Puzzle Meconium

This is pretty dope.

Dope indeed, but I see you've resorted to more 8-bit works of art. I used to inspect your arts of macabre and gore, but this... this isn't bad at all, in fact it's some of the most colorful, intriguing work I've seen. Not to mention the thought put into it with the things like color scheme and shading as well. Sweet work, keep the shit up, brother. >B|

Fear Fear

Now this is a work of art.

I'm loving the entire concept, it's not exactly original but the way it's thought out is what makes it different from most other horror genres. Another thing I noticed is that one of the horns is coming out of your victim's head, that is quite clever. This is a very interesting piece. - On a side note, check mine out, would ya?

Cenaf responds:

thanks. I already checked ur gallery tho, interesting style.

sorry for me being poor on the comments, not my think to answer and write everywhere. Im more a reader-type.

Starbarians Starbarians

Wow, you edit this yourself?

I love the pink flares.. And the lighting of the weapins, is just awesome, I would like to see more of your work, hit me up, if you'd like @ j.kudzin@yahoo.com